Compact, Discreet Dash Cam with Wide View in 1080p HD
- Wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080p HD footage
- Automatically records and saves footage of incidents
- Dash Cam Auto Sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive™ app
- Voice control¹ allows you to easily save a video or picture, start/stop audio recording or start/stop the Travelapse™ video capture feature
- Driver alerts include forward collision, lane departure warnings² and “Go” alerts to enhance driver awareness; receive notifications for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras³
- Requires 8GB microSD™ card, Class-10 or faster (not included)
Control with Your Voice
Control your dash cam with your voice. Just say “OK, Garmin” to save a video or still picture, start/stop audio recording or start/stop the Travelapse video capture feature.
Capture the Scene
With a wide 140-degree field of view it captures the environment — including most cross traffic — and includes detailed time and GPS location data, pinpointing exactly where and when events occurred. It records nonstop in a continuous loop, saving any incidents if they occur. Play back the footage right on the dash cam display — or review on your phone using the Garmin Drive app.
Dash Cam Auto Sync
Dash Cam Auto Sync wirelessly connects up to four Garmin Dash Cams at the front, back and sides of your vehicle to provide virtually complete 360° coverage. If you save a video on one dash cam, the others will also save it. Use the Garmin Drive app on your smartphone to create a “picture-in-picture” video from any two perspectives at the same time. This makes it easy to share videos with friends, insurance agencies or legal authorities.
Drive with Increased Awareness
Driver alerts encourage safer driving. Forward collision, lane departure and “Go” alerts work to enhance your driver awareness. Receive alerts for nearby red light camera and speed cameras³.
Share the Drive with Travelapse
The Travelapse feature provides an easy and fun way to record and share your adventures by condensing hours of driving into minutes of highlights.
Extra USB Support
The included dual USB power adapter maintains the ability to charge phones or other accessories while powering your dash cam. Also included are two power cable options to allow for upward or downward cable routing.
Protection When Parked
Parking mode monitors your car’s surroundings while your car is parked, and the engine is not running. It automatically begins recording if motion is detected (requires parking mode cable, sold separately; professional installation recommended).