The Tire View is the standard in big truck tire pressure monitoring. Tire View is a product of P.S.I, the largest manufacturer of auto inflation systems in the trucking industry. No one knows tire safety better than P.S.I. and TechnoTrucker is proud to be the primary distributing partner for small fleets and owner operators.
Most blow outs are preceded by low pressure and high temperature, and the Tire View monitors both of these conditions on each tire position. If you have a condition that is getting outside of normal specs then you will be alarmed of this so that you will have time to get off of the road and check things out.
Key Features of the Tire View include:
- Constantly Reports both tire temperature and PSI
- Auto scrolling data so you never have to touch the unit to get tire data
- Visible and audible alarms notify you of low PSI, High PSI, high temp, and rapid pressure loss.
- Display will identify problematic tire positions
- Program up to 110 tires and 4 different trailers
- Tractor or Trailer can be temporarily removed from the monitor screen with the simple push of two buttons
- Sealed waterproof sensors
- Long life sensor batteries
- Rechargeable monitor is powered by USB with a 12 volt adapter
- All systems include a signal repeater to ensure you always have good signal from sensor to monitor
- 2 year comprehensive warranty
- Operating Temperatures: -40 F to 176 F degrees
- Pressure Range: 0-218 PSI
- Accuracy Range: +/- 3 PSI
- Battery Life 4+ years
- Cap Sensor Measurement: 1.02" H X 1.16" D
- Cap Sensor Weight: 0.88 oz/25 grams